Principal Consultant Mostly Remote £60,000-£65,000+Benefits
My client are a multinational Security & Defence company who are currently looking for a number of Principal Consultants to join their team working on a mostly remote basis.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the delivery of analysis projects and decision support to customers in large, complex environments across Defence and Government
- Engaging and building relationships with senior stakeholders, and providing thought leadership to our customers across the organisation.
- Applying consultancy skills and toolsets to understand strategic and operational objectives, identifying data and analysis requirements, and developing sustainable solutions to support decision-making
- Supporting capability development by coaching and mentoring more junior member of the team
- Conducting business winning activities, including proactive customer engagement and proposal writing
Your skills and experiences:
Experience in one or more of our core capabilities, which cover:
- Operational Analysis, particularly the capability analysis and evaluation within the military domain
- Simulation and Modelling, including requirement capture, model design and validation & verification
- Data Insights - all aspects of data analytics, including data science and visualisation
- Strategic insights - using analysis to underpin future strategies, road maps and business cases
- Defence sector experience is highly advantageous, as is a relevant degree (or experience to offset)
For an immediate interview please send your cv to Peter Bibby on the email address below...