Principal Cloud Technical Architect - Remote Working - 6 Month Min Contract - £700-800 p/d inside IR35
Currently seeking an experienced Principal Cloud Technical Architect with strong leadership skills to act as Technical Authority for Public Cloud technologies for our esteemed Govt sector client - to ensure alignment to the emerging enterprise architecture and strategic vision, in a project and programme management setting. This individual will be required to make high-level decisions and take into account all contributing factors - take a holistic view and advise accordingly.
Key skills and experience required;
- Be able to demonstrate a strong hands-on technical grasp of cloud technologies - ideally AWS and/or Azure and other emerging technologies
- Previous experience in a lead/principal role in DevOps environment - demonstrable technical leadership skills in project/programme mgt setting
- Experienced in designing and providing assurance of public cloud architectures - AWS and/or Azure
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the technical implications of delivering into both on-premise infrastructure and cloud (or hybrid) environments
- Seek best practise wherever possible and strive for the best value/understand what represents economic value of 3rd party services
- Be able to understand where specialist skills are required and seek out the necessary resources
If you have the skills and experience detailed, please send your most tailored CV for immediate consideration.