Principal Cloud Engineer - Remote
A Principal Cloud Engineer is required by prestigious organisation to work on a remote basis.
As the Cloud Engineer, you will act as both a senior engineer and cloud evangelist for the company's project work or their core cloud platform. Leading, shaping, and delivering technical best practice and future capability, leading on design, delivery, and bid returns. Creating and implementing infrastructure designs that reflect the major benefits of cloud such as scalability, availability, redundancy, and security.
What's in it for the Principal Cloud Engineer?
- An excellent Salary
- Remote working
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Principal Cloud Engineer:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Experience in leading design and delivery
- Technical degree (computer science, maths, engineering, or equivalent) and/or similar technical experience
- A cloud related certification (we're after AWS Solutions Architect Associate or higher)
- Proven track record of being the authority for cloud on multiple projects
- Prior experience in AWS cloud architecture
- Experience in creating and leading infrastructure DevOps teams and processes / tooling (automated testing, CI/CD, pipelines etc)
Desirable Skills for the Principal Cloud Engineer:
- Experience leading Agile environments and implementing processes in associated tooling
- Experience of software, systems or data design
- Experience of other cloud platforms (Azure, GCP)
- Experience of containerisation and microservices
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Principal Cloud Engineer and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.