Technical Presales Architect - Servers / Storage / Virtualisation
Home-Based - £45,000-55,000 Package + OTE
Experis are looking for a Technical Presales Architect to join an IT services business. You will be joining an established team, supporting colleagues in the commercial and projects teams using your esteemed technical knowledge.
The role covers a broad but relevant set of technologies across servers, storage, virtualisation, backup, networking and IaaS.
The role will be home-based predominantly long term with expectations to visit the office around once a week (post covid restrictions)
- Infrastructure technologies expertise - With an understanding of core DC technologies including servers, storage, virtualisation, backup, networking and IaaS, you will be responsible for working with multiple internal teams and customers to qualify opportunities, understand requirements and define appropriate solutions
- Solution design - Production and verification of requirements documentation, estimates, BoMs and writing elements of proposals and high-level/low-level designs
- Opportunity Qualification - Assist with technical guidance on a variety of products and solutions across a range of customer sizes and types and evangelise the team's capabilities
- Client engagement - driving and evangelising capabilities to our customer base. Differentiating through productised services, consulting capability and cloud expertise.
* Server Platforms (*HPE, *Dell EMC, Lenovo, *Cisco, IBM)
* Enterprise Storage Platforms (*HPE, *Dell EMC, NetApp, IBM, Pure)
* Virtualisation (*VMware, Microsoft)
* HCI (Nutanix, VMware, Microsoft, Dell EMC, HPE)
* Backup (*Veeam, Commvault, Veritas, Rubrik, Cohesity)
* Disaster Recovery (*Zerto, Microsoft ASR, Veeam)
* IaaS (Azure, AWS)
* Microsoft Windows Server
Looking to move ASAP and full JD is available.
KEY WORDS: SERVER - PRESALES - STORAGE - NETWORKING - SAN - CISCO - CHANNEL - MSP - VIRTUALISATION - VIRTUALIZATION - HP - DELL - HPE - NUTANIX - AWS - AZURE - FIREPOWER