Pre-Sales Consultant - Telecoms - MSP Background Highly Preferential
UK - Midlands Base and/or London, Home Counties, Kent, South East UK
IT & Telecommunications, Avaya, Mitel, Ericsson and LG Product Set, Telecoms Solutions specifically across Telco Connectivity i.e. Fixed Line, Mobile, Wireless, Public Wi-Fi, Managed Networks, VOIP Telephony and Telco Security.
£35,000pa to £45,000pa + Car Allowance or Company Car + Bonuses & Commissions + Benefits
As a dynamic, privately owned UK based technology company providing Business and Public Sector customers across the UK, this client require an energetic, dynamic, and highly motivated professional Pre-Sales Consultant to assist the business with client facing Telecoms Solutions specifically across Telco Connectivity i.e. Fixed Line, Mobile, Wireless, Public Wi-Fi, Managed Networks, VOIP Telephony and Telco Security.
This exclusive opportunity will potentially appeal to a career minded Telecoms Engineer seeking a springboard into a more Commercial, Pre-Sales and client facing role where you will coexist alongside Business Development Managers using your Telecoms Technical experiences to oversee and manage various Telecoms opportunities for their clientele.
Technical Experience Required:
- Your essential knowledge and technical product set will be include Avaya, Mitel, or Ericsson and LG
- IT/Telecommunications background with a proven ability to deliver technical solutions to varied clientele
- A good understanding of IT networking and connectivity
- A strong customer focus mentality coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
Your functional and day to day responsibilities will include:
- To exceed expectations with an energetic and proactive approach.
- To Draught & Develop accurate Technical Proposals for Sales Team Members and Clients
- To deliver Proposals that encompass the customers' needs, objectives and Technical Requirements
- To forge ahead to become an industry expert and go-to technical person within the Sales Department.
- To work coexist proactively with other departments to ensure full 360 Degree Services
- To become a Trusted and Reliable Business Advisor to your Clientele.
- To Assist with RFP and Tendering opportunities from a technical aspect.
On offer is a key position working on a broad range of the latest technology, with a team of talented colleagues.
Highly desirable are industry specific qualifications including but not limited to Avaya, Mitel, Ericsson and LG Product Set.
Call Experis IT today for more information!