Pre-Sales Consultant - Cloud & DevOps
PRE-SALES | CLOUD | IaaS | DevOps | KUBERNETES | TERRAFORM | ANSIBLE | PUPPET | AUTOMATION | DESIGN
£85,000pa to £95,000pa + 20% Bonus + Benefits
Home Counties and London based candidates preferred - With WFH Options
Experis IT are seeking and experienced Technical Presales Consultant to join an IT services business who specialise in the Cloud, Infrastructure and DevOps arena.
With annual revenues of over £100m, this Experis IT client specialise in high-tech, world-class Hosting and Cloud-Services to 11 million customers across 7 countries.
To secure this opportunity, the ideal candidate will have in-depth experience with Kubernetes, and Automation Tools such as Terraform (preferred), Ansible and/or Puppet. This includes experience of Cloud / IaaS, Database Software & Configuration, and "ideally" you will have some customer facing/pre or post sales experience.
You will have Scripting and/or coding knowledge plus experience of DevOps Tools & DevOps methodologies.
You will also require practical experience in utilising the above software/tools, so that as you are able to guide and advise our customers or potential customers. Producing guides, and reference architecture is part of the role.
It would be preferable, to have had experience in the design of cluster solutions / HA concepts at the application level as well as experience in the architecture and operation of distributed, scalable multi-tier applications.
Additional knowledge in Networking, Monitoring, DDOS protection, CDN, Cloud APIs, VPN, firewalls, load balancers and storage will be required and experience in dealing with NoSQL and relational databases, backup & restore and disaster recovery processes will be beneficial.
An exceptional "Client Engagement, Relationship Management & Service Ethic" focus will be prerequisite!
- Kubernetes - Design, implementation, troubleshooting
- Terraform experience or extensive coding, automation or IaaC experience
- Cloud (IaaS) experience or knowledge - Design, implementation
- Previous professional services experience within a similar position working in a client facing capacity
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Support Sales in the acquisition process of new customers, in particular capturing of individual customer requirements, technical consulting, design and solution proposals, as well as in tender processing.
- Support in the on-boarding and post-sales phase of SME and Enterprise customer projects.
- Conduct individual customer meetings, webinars and public webcasts.
- Represent the company at customer events, partner events and trade fairs.
- Provide technical expertise in application and design of Kubernetes, and automation tools
- Evaluate third-party IT product solutions that can be used on the client platform to enhance offerings.
- Familiarize yourself about technical developments and trends in the market and among our competitors.
- Support the knowledge transfer within the Pre-Sales team, the sales department, the support and in the company.
- Capture the needs and requirements of customers and understand how to structure them,
- Documentation of best practice is implicitness.
- Be an active part of the continuous improvement of our services and internal service management processes.
Call Experis IT for more information today!