Cisco Pre-Sales Consultant - Cisco Security - Cisco Security Product Knowledge
WFH (pre-Covid and will be post Covid) - Preference for applicants based in the Home Counties or South UK.
Pre-sales Role Selling Cisco Security Solutions and Cloud Network Solutions to the Banking, Finance, eCommerce and B2C / B2B, Public and Education Sectors.
Cisco Tools - Cisco SaaS Security, SalesConnect, Cisco Security Product knowledge, CCW, Cisco dCloud, , ASA/FTD Devices, ISE, AnyConnect, AMP, Umbrella, ESA / WSA, Duo, Enterprise Agreements.
Cisco Security Product Knowledge - SecureX, StealthWatch, ThreatGrid
£60,000pa to £65,000pa + £5,200pa Car Allowance + 30% Base Salary OTE + Excellent Benefits Package.
Training & Technical Development are on offer as part of Employee PDP.
Revered privately owned Cisco Premier Partner and services provider are seeking a Cisco Security & Cisco dCloud, SaaS biased, Pre-Sales Consultant with an excellent service ethic and customer focus. Engaged as an integral part of a Technical Pre-Sales Team you will be proactive and tenacious providing Technical Qualification, BoM's, Network Solutions Design and Bid Support to an expanding client base.
Your remit will also involve the delivery of customer solutions providing Technical Consultancy to Channel Partners, End-User's and key stakeholders with market products and services. Using your consultative DNA, you will position yourself to deliver compelling, technical and commercially sound LAN/WAN solutions to meet business requirements.
Your main duties will require you to:
- Qualify and discover customer requirements that align to the solutions and services we offer
- Provide a high-level design that meets customer requirements and budgets including:-
- Bill of Materials
- Scope of works
- Technical proposals including diagrams and business outcome justifications
- Tender Responses
- Present solutions to customers ensuring it is understood how it meets with their requirements
- Be the first point of contact for technical queries for the opportunities assigned to you providing explanations, demonstrations and engaging vendor resources where required ensure the solution is positioned accurately
- Handover with the Project Management Office (PMO) for closed won opportunities that require professional services and/or project management services
- Manage workload with your team members
- Prioritise work to ensure expectations are met or renegotiated at the offset
- Self-manage activity history using CRM tools and keep this aligned to sales opportunities
You will need a solid understanding / awareness of the following Technical areas:
- CCW, Cisco dCloud, SalesConnect, SaaS Security
Cisco Security Product knowledge:
- ASA/FTD Devices, ISE, AnyConnect, AMP, Umbrella
- ESA / WSA, Duo, Enterprise Agreements.
Cisco Security product knowledge:
- SecureX, StealthWatch, ThreatGrid,
Cisco Networking product knowledge:
- Meraki MX, LAN, Catalyst, ISR/ASR, Nexus, Meraki MS
- WLAN (Cisco / Cisco Meraki MR)
- Any other security products or vendor experience a plus Connectivity Services
Highly Desirable Qualifications will include:
- CCNP Security
This is an excellent opportunity to rise above your peers and be pivotal within an expanding IT company and dynamic organisation.
Contact Experis IT and Apply Today!