Power Platform Developer
We are on the lookout for a Power Platform Developer to work in the Team for a Government Department.
You'll be leading numerous software teams to ensure the delivery of products and services. Working in an agile environment and improving the software development capability of the team.
- £550 Per Day (Inside IR35)
- Fully Remote Working
- 6 Months Initial (Option to Extend)
- Skilled in Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI.
- Strong background in design and building of databases
- Continuous integration - working with continuous integration within an agile development environment
- Data design - understanding of the best patterns and approaches for handling sensitive, transactional data
- Experience in an Agile Team