Power Platform Architect
My client are a global leader in digital transformation. Their purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven experienced Microsoft Architects that personally own and deliver elements from a set of services focused on assessing current and future needs for Atos customers with a focus on Microsoft products. Come in as a Power Platform Architect and get an opportunity to develop into broader Microsoft technologies! You will work with some of Atos's vendors and partners to develop our propositions around Power Platform and Microsoft 365 and deliver some of our Advisory Services such as "app in a day" and envisioning workshops. Our team is part of a Global practice - you will be involved and provide leadership at the global level! We hold regular sessions with Microsoft teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
Day to day responsibilities
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lead, own and support the pre-sales, delivery and assurance of Power Platform based solutions, including responses to large-scale and complex customer opportunities
- Help customers understand the capabilities of the platform, create technical specifications and propose innovative ways of translating business needs into actual solutions
- Co-operates with senior client, conducting investigations at a high level for IT strategy studies and feasibility studies to meet the customer stated requirements.
- Develops architectural views and migration option solutions,
- Participates in pre-issue peer reviews and post-issue delivery reviews, utilising business experience and skills to assess and advise on the viability of alternatives.
- Organizes implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, processes/procedures, organisation and equipment;
- Applies and supervises the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, e.g., TOGAF, BCS ES&A, and continuous process improvement.
- Developing customer relationships to achieve trusted advisor status in order to drive organisational change through the adoption of new technology
- Builds strong relationships with account and other Atos technical groups (offshore and onshore), ensures the customer and internal
- Partners stay informed on progress and choices available to them throughout the lifecycle of a solution
- Provide direction and technical leadership to more junior members of the team
Essential skills & experience:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in IT Consultancy, at least 2 of which has been specific to the design and delivery of Power Platform applications, most importantly Power BI and Power Apps.
- A background in related technology, such as SharePoint or Dynamics development
- Functional knowledge and development expertise in Power Platform to include Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents and Power BI with real-life experience in designing and delivering customer solutions.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully defining and articulating solutions based on the entire Microsoft Power Platform including integration directly into Microsoft Azure, cloud, and hybrid solutions with 'on premise' aspects.
- Deep understanding of broader Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Azure Active Directory, Teams and SharePoint to the level of being able to design and implement solutions that incorporate these components
- Successfully defining, designing, and delivering enterprise solutions that embrace the entire Microsoft Power Platform
- Business knowledge and context of the use and value of the Power Platform
- Strong expertise and experience with Power BI
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps, including the use of Dataverse as a datasource.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate.
Skills we'd like
- A good understanding of the commercial stages for Bid processes and RFC (Request For Change), along with experience of responding and delivering to CCNs (Change Control Notice).
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position.
- Microsoft Certified in Power Platform
- Experience working on agile projects
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please don't hesitate to contact me via email or by phone.