Remote Working available
Experis are currently recruiting for a number of Policy/Research leads to work on a new exciting project regarding the UK's Internet infrastructure for a central government department. The leads will be required to deliver research papers and provide comparative analysis of international Internet registries.
The leads will be working in a small and agile team, and will have the opportunity to contribute to a government review and assist in:
- Building and maintaining an extensive network of contacts in government, academia and the private sector to help inform the review;
- Horizon scan and media monitoring.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Be able to interpret and analyse text, and compile clear reports for Ministers and senior officials.
- Good organisational skills and comfortable working in an environment with competing priorities.
- Experience of working in a policy focussed role (not operations or delivery) in the Civil Service if possible.