PMO Analyst Lead
Location: London (Currently remote working)
We are actively looking to secure a PMO Analyst Lead to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
This role will be supporting principally the management reporting go-live for all component areas of the Global Business for all the primary statements as the Global business transition from Oracle to SAP systems.
This is a hands-on role working within the Global Finance team supporting the following areas, this include
- Provide PMO activities to monitor and support the Global SAP implementation reporting roll out phase, working closely with individual financial controllers around the globe to ensure sign off financials within the new SAP environment in line with milestones.
- Provide PMO activities to monitor and support the completion of SAP reconciliations, liaising with wider Global finance teams on any corrections required in a controlled manner.
- Lead PMO activities with the Global Finance Teams as part of the business readiness programme to demonstrate the new SAP reporting suite and provide user support as part of the go-live activities.
- As part of the transformation team partner the finance teams to find solutions to complex data challenges and ensure change requests are implemented.
- Providing PMO activities to support the transition to SAP by working with the country teams to ensure reconciliations are performed and all issues identified for resolution in a timely manner.
- Support Global Finance Transformation director with any short-term initiatives
- Working closely with the Management Reporting Transformation lead identify any critical path dependencies as part of the overall Global roadmap.
- Schedule and attend review calls with regional teams on variance analysis to drive home system change. Capturing all actions and driving to conclusion.
- System knowledge: Knowledge and experience in using SAPHANA systems which will be used by the client, with ability to get to grips quickly with new systems to enable delivery of reconciliations to a high standard.
- Matrix working: Comfortable working on a large programme where activities are managed according to a matrix structure. Able to work collaboratively and manage their time to meet project deliverables. Resilient and able to challenge others, dealing with resistance to change to meet defined Programme objectives.
- Trusted advisor: The ability to grasp processes and systems quickly, and able to work across several teams to deliver business requirements. A qualified accountant who can provide insight, rigor and controls along with business acumen.
- Experienced PMO
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise of business process and reporting best practices and improvement enablers
- Experience of delivering successful transformation projects where activities are managed in a matrix structure
- Culturally aligned
- Telco and/or experience in similar industry
- Experience of being a PMO on an SAP implementation programme