PMO Analyst (Finance focused)
We are actively looking to secure a PMO Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
A PMO Analyst is critical player in the project management cycle who works closely with Engagement Managers. The PMO Analyst role is to support the EM to ensure that projects/services stay on track and on budget, taking appropriate action to overcome difficulties. A key aspect is to analyse data and project information to identify issues, trends and opportunities to help guide decision-making
- RAID:knowledge of Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies management on engagements. Be able to identify RAID items and take appropriate mitigations/actions.
- Finance:support the EMs through the month end process. Help with Actuals, Forecasts & Budgets using a variety of tools, techniques & reports with an emphasis on attention to detail. Understand the basic commercials that underpin the project/service.
- Quality:support the EM in delivering customer requirements to Blue Book & UPM standards (eg. providing input/review of Project Governance Plans (PGP), audit support and conducting project reviews) Produce and analyse various reports/dashboards adhering to account standards and deadlines.
- Change Management:understand and participate in Change Control activity (eg. receipt, distribution & pricing of Change Requests, Proposals and associated impacts)
- Capacity Planning:support resource allocation between projects. Provide intelligent insights and support the process of Capacity Planning for various teams.
- Planning:work with other team members to ensure appropriate project plans are created and maintained. Contribute to project progress meetings, providing inputs and where appropriate capturing actions.
- Community:be an active member and contribute to the success of your PMO community. This could be identifying improvement opportunities, sharing knowledge and/or developing other community members.
Certification: ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Foundation or equivalent (or willingness to study for same). ISEB PPSO Advanced level desirable
Tools: competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint & Outlook. Proficient user of N2K, GFS, EM Portal, CBOS SelfService & Resource Register.
Useful to know are Business Objects, JIRA, OWB and MS Project
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.