The role will be part of the Governance & Operations team within the Architecture & Technology Strategy organisation. The main elements of the role will be to support the delivery of the Architecture Review Process. This will include monitoring, a triage process and method of response of inbound requests, via a centralised mailbox.
There are a number of Architecture Review Boards, for which the role will be responsible for the timely creation and circulation of the agenda and minutes from these boards on a weekly basis. In addition, these artefacts require accurately updating to reflect any decisions and a timely upload to the centralised Architecture Repository for audit compliance.
There is a requirement to review documentation submitted for all forums and ensure the process is of the forums is maintained with integrity and support with guidance where required. As there will be insight into multiple technology and business areas and architectural disciplines, an understanding of those areas will be necessary.
The role would benefit from a good overall ability to communicate and analyse both input and output of documentation. Also have excellent written skills with attention to detail and structure.
- Even though position is a PMO Analyst its less of a PMO role and more admin based
- Some architectural knowledge & terminology along with some concept of migration
- Needs to have good analytical skills and be pragmatic
- Does not have to have prior experience of a repository but if they have had any previously would go in their favour
- Junior BAs with some architecture experience would also be considered
- Candidate needs to be able to be consistent in the presentation of their work
- Will need to attend board meetings and be able to pick up some of the architecture terminology used