Job Title: PMO Analyst
Location: Remote - Telford
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to £350
This role will be deemed Inscope of IR35
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
Establish and maintain Project Delivery plans, reflecting new and established releases, using account standard planning tools and techniques.
- Finance: support the PMs through the month end process. Help with Actuals, Forecasts & Budgets using a variety of tools, techniques & reports with an emphasis on attention to detail. Understand the basic commercials that underpin the project/service.
- Update Project forecasts, input revenue figures, undertake analysis of actuals versus previous forecasts, using standard and non-standard Business Objects reports
- Change Mgmt: understand and participate in Change Control activity (eg. receipt, distribution & pricing of Change Requests, Proposals and associated impacts)
- Capacity Planning: support resource allocation between projects. Provide intelligent insights and support the process of Capacity Planning for various teams.
- Planning: work with other team members to ensure appropriate project plans are created and maintained. Contribute to project progress meetings, providing inputs and where appropriate capturing actions. Knowledge of Microsoft Project or other project planning tools is useful
- Community: be an active member and contribute to the success of your PMO community. This could be identifying improvement opportunities, sharing knowledge and/or developing other community member