3 + Months
The main purpose of the PMO Analyst role is to track the progress of all projects coming into the Programme Management Office by monitoring and reporting progress, coordinating delivery dates and maintaining financial controls and systems, including budgeting for all project expenditure.
- Carry out day-to-day activities for project-level or programme-level core functions including collation of RAID, resource and planning data, MI, progress reports and completed project report / financial templates and required information.
- Provide secretariat services including meeting logistics, preparation of minutes, and following up on actions.
- Adhere to all reporting standards and instigate improvements where identified.
- Provide support and guidance to project managers in tracking their budgets. Monitor compliance with reporting / financial standards and intervene when this deviates or slips.
- Manage production and consolidation of reports, using appropriate templates and meeting all relevant deadlines.
- Maintain existing departmental and PMO policies and procedures.
- Update and improve project methodologies, work instructions, policies, standards and procedures.
- Support all Project and Programme Managers with day to day running of project governance processes and support the PMO Coordinator and PMO Lead when required.
- Support all Project and Programme Managers with the identification and documentation of project benefits.
- Liaise with suppliers in respect of commercial engagement and/or billing enquiries.
- Maintain documentation sign off records.
Candidate's required/essential experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deputize for project managers/SCRUM Masters
- Strong finance understanding
- Implementing of Agile reporting and Agile experience
- Experience using Azure DevOps and Microsoft Power Apps will be desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 experience
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.