Location: Remote - London after covid
Duration: Until June 2022
MUST BE PAYE THROUGH UMBRELLA
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
* Strong DevOps culture, with knowledge of good practices and patterns, and understanding of how code can be delivered rapidly and securely in a modern environment
* Experience of working in Agile teams, using Scrum or similar frameworks is a plus.
* Hands-on experience of CICD tooling and infrastructure-as-code, ideally in an Azure environment
* Fluent in at least one scripting language, and willing to pick up others
* Good understanding of cloud technology, including IaaS & PaaS services, virtual networks, availability zones and regions, etc
* Any relevant Azure certifications would be a plus, but not mandatory
* Familiarity with static & dynamic application security testing tools (e.g. Sonarqube) is also an advantage.