3-6 months +extensions
Telford (Remote for now)
Paying upto £550 per day inside of scope
- Working within the Platform Operations DevOps Team to support service delivery and support services as a part of DTC Platform Operations.
- Security Clearance held or to be applied for
- Environment/Release Support
- Excellent communications skills as you will be working closely with the client, T&RS and 3rd party suppliers.
- Ensure own projects and services are fit for purpose, use and support, with mitigated risk and delivered to agreed measures.
- Capability in Technical DevOps as a part of a team, progressing any blockers with relevant parties including monitoring, alerting, virtualisation, Cloud & CI/CD and housekeeping.
- Learning and Development with appreciation of new platform technologies and when they may be appropriate to recommend.
- MS Office
- Atlassian Tools (in specific JIRA and Confluence)
- Platform Engineering Background
- AWS/Azure Certified
- Terraform or Ansible (ideally both), Unix/Linux
- Packer, Docker/Kubernetes, Jenkins, non-functional tooling e.g. ELK/Prometheus/Grafana
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Agile methods
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Problem Management
- Work as part of a team and also as an individual allocated to a project progressing any blockers with the relevant department
If you feel you are suitable for the role please submit your CV in the first instance