IR35 Status - PAYE / Umbrella Engagement only
Duration - Initially 6 months with the view to extend
Start Date: ASAP
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realise their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. They develop and market software, services, and hardware that deliver new opportunities, greater convenience, and enhanced value to people's lives.
- The PL/SQL Developer will work within a Development team and may be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
- Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
- Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Assisting the Scrum Master in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Scrum Master, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
- Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
- Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
- Knowledge of Waterfall methodology
- Full knowledge of the development life-cycle
- Oracle PL/SQL
- UNIX, UNIX shell scripting
- SQL, Oracle, NT
- Advantage: Gen, PL/SQL
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!