Pharmacovigilance Country Head Deputy
£300.00 per day Umbrella
Reading (Hybrid - 1 / 2 site visits per month)
12 Month Contract
Our client who is a multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company is currently recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Country Head Deputy to join their team in Reading. This position will be sat within a small team of 3 / 4 people and working directly for the Pharmacovigilance Country Head (PVCH)
- supports the Pharmacovigilance Country Head (PVCH) and replaces him/her during his/her absences.
- involved in directing, managing and improving the PV activities according to the UK and Ireland legislations and as devolved from the global Pharmacovigilance organization.
- Provides medical safety governance to protect patients, products and the Bayer Group with special focus on the UK and Ireland public health needs.
- Assures compliance with national and relevant international safety regulations.
- Drives the implementation of local Risk Management activities by leading the local Safety Management Teams.
- The PVCH Deputy for UK and Ireland is also appointed as UK QPPV Deputy and ensures all legal obligations related to this role are fulfilled in the absence of the UK QPPV.
- The PVCH/ UK QPPV Deputy assists the PVCH/UK QPPV in the maintenance and oversight of the UK PV System through leadership, management and process integration into the global PV framework and interacts with all relevant global and local PV and non-PV functions.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- life science background
- PV experience 2-3 years
- knowledge and understanding of PV regulations and requirements
- Ideally work experience in similar role, but not required
- Ability to work independently, take over and coordinate daily tasks and deputy for Pharmacovigilance Country Head
If you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to apply! Either apply direct or reach out at