Livingston, Scotland (remote working until further notice)
About our Client:
Our client is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Their business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. They are home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals!
We are looking for an experienced performance tester to work in a multiskilled Agile team supporting the development of some of our latest products. You will take ownership of the performance testing for new and existing E2E journeys, the back-end services and commissioning of new applications/components.
You will work closely with the project/development teams, attending sprint planning/review meetings, developing appropriate testware, validate performance early, support production readiness and determine what is good enough for our Customers:
- Opportunity to join a highly experienced multi skilled industry leading team
- Strong toolsets and solutions to fully enable you as a performance tester
- Heavy emphasis on E2E automation
- Deliver Shift left/early performance testing
- Deliver fully automated Continuous testing
- Full volume multi million pound performance test environments
- Opportunity to work with some of the latest tools and industry trends
- Experience of Performance Testing tools such as: Performance Center/LoadRunner Enterprise, JMeter tools
- Working knowledge of SCM Tools, such as Gitlab/Github, SVN
- Working knowledge of CI Tools such as Jenkins
- Working knowledge of SOA and modern rich web applications.
- Strong communicator who can work effectively remotely with minimal support/supervision
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills, analytical mindset.
If you believe you'd be suited , please submit your CV at the first instance.