Are you an Experienced Pen Tester and CHECK team member looking for a new challenge? Are you a techy person with a passion for problem solving? Are you looking for a changing role within a company that works across various projects and sectors?
As an experienced Pen Tester and CHECK team member you will play a critical role improving clients' cybersecurity and provide advanced testing. You will be responsible for managing some projects and clients' expectations.
We are looking for people who are happy to move from project to project and are looking for an exciting ever-changing environment!
Your key tasks will be Continuous research and development, client communication and documentation, exploitation (develop and utilising tools), Red Teaming, and Pen Testing
Skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Security, or a related field.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CREST, TCS, OSCP).
- CHECK Team Member, CREST Registered Tester or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in pen testing and vulnerability assessment.
- Strong understanding of network protocols, operating systems, and security technologies.
- High proficiency in using penetration testing tools, such as Metasploit, Burp Suite, Nmap, Kali
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Deep understanding of current cyber security problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and executives, conveying complex technical information clearly.
- Ability to work both independently on client sites and collaboratively as part of the Technology Consulting team.
- Solid presentation and training skills.
- Architecture and end-to-end reviews
- TCP/IP networking (Firewalls / routing, etc)
- Coding / scripting (Python, Bash, C# etc)
- Internet Security
- Cryptography & Password Cracking
- Network infrastructure security
- Web or mobile application development
- Windows domain or Unix system administration
- Wireless security
- Embedded systems development
- Reverse engineering or malware analysis
- Incident response
Beneficial skills & experience:
- Code Review
- Audit experience, ISO27001, CTAS, CAS(T)
- Ability to mentor and lead as part of a technical team.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunities for professional development and certification.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Access to the latest tools and technologies.
- Contribution to cybersecurity research projects.
Hybrid and almost fully remote options available