PAYMENT PRODUCT MANAGER
DURATION: 3-6 months
My client have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a place where you can be who you really want to be and grow the way you want to grow. Everything we've done - better - has got us to where we are today. It's made us one of the Top 100 Best Companies to work for 5 years in a row.
Who are we?
Customer Tribe - Tech & Product Team
The team is the touch point for every provision within the clients portfolio, owning the critical components that enable the client to ensure business viability; customer registration, identify verification, login, single-sign-on, deposits and withdrawals, account management, regulatory compliance, and Safer Gambling tools to enable millions of weekly customers to manage their account effectively and securely.
Whether you're a technical or product lead, if you're innovative and passionate about creating great customer experiences then the Customer Tribe is for you.
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for the roadmap and providing day-to-day direction to our Payments squad. You'll effectively balance the daily and strategic needs of our business and our customers to shape an experience that's integrated into every product.
- Product Manager for the Payments squad, tasked with balancing a first-class transaction experience for customers with a focus on stability, safety and security
- Interface between squads, product teams and all key business & technical stakeholders
- Prioritise the product backlog and manage the roadmap to focus the squad on delivering the most value & impact
- Oversee relationships with key third-parties in the clients payments network
- End-to-end management of product features and services
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise in your product areas. You should be the go-to person for your domain and its champion
- Define clear and unambiguous business requirements, processes and customer journeys
- Help define & analyse metrics for existing and new work, articulating and measuring value
- Help with leading your squad to constantly improve
- Always operate with a 'customer first' mindset
- Work with UX and research to understand what's important to our customers
- Represent and champion your squad at product planning and steering meetings
We're looking for an individual of potential, with relevant product delivery experience in a consumer facing digital or ecommerce environment. Key skills and experience include:
- Product Management experience working with software development teams in a lean / agile development methodology
- Experience of e-commerce payments, including working with/for the businesses involved in a transaction flow (payment service providers, acquiring banks, card schemes)
- Familiarity with payments regulation and an understanding of fraud prevention measures.
- Excellent at managing stakeholders
- Adept at prioritisation, adapting and reacting to shifting priorities and requirements when needed
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate strategies and deliverables into tangible outcomes
- Naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual
- High levels of commitment and enthusiasm
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with a desire to see a job through to conclusion
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels of an organisation
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on transactional digital products and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experiences
- Experience of leading discovery and prioritisation workshops
If this is the role for you please subit yur CV at your earliest convenience.