My Client a large global brand is looking an experienced Partner Marketing Executive on a initial 12 month contract. The role is hybrid and Inside IR35.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for someone to work within our European Marketing organisation to support both Payment Facilitator & Partner marketing across EMEA markets and drive development and execution of our cross-European marketing plans.
Specifically, you will have responsibility for:
- Shaping insights to inform the Partner marketing strategy and support its roll-out across Europe to drive acceptance.
- Leading and executing complex campaigns across multiple markets, channels, and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with and influencing internal and external stakeholders to define best approach, objectives, and project plans.
- Project management of team deliverables including account of technical, compliance and risk considerations.
- Implementing marketing plans utilising targeted BTL channels (DM, EM, Web).
- Appointing and managing creative agencies, printers, and vendors to ensure optimal delivery.
- Requesting and analysing post campaign analytics.
- Effectively utilising project budgets.
- Outstanding relationship management with an ability to influence, negotiate outcomes (both internal and external relationship management experience is essential)
- Leading and executing complex, multi-channel, multi-market campaigns across multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong project management skills and experience of managing multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills (benchmarking, forecasting, communicating results)
- Rigorous attention to detail around campaign set up, internal governance processes and audits
- Passion for marketing and innovation
- Self-motivated, proactive and solution oriented
- Budget management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- University Degree (or equivalent experience) preferably in marketing