PA to Director
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time (Office Based)
Location: Park Royal - office based role
Hours: 9.30-5.30pm, with some flexibility needed
Salary: £24,000 + benefits: contributory pension, death in service, free on-site parking, free on-site gym and a Wholesale membership card allowing you to shop at all of our sites
This is an exciting opportunity working for one of the UK's largest private and family businesses. A dynamic Multi-billion-pound global conglomerate.
The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative skill and super organised, this role is extremely varied.
Responsibilities will include assisting the MD with regular tasks, liaising with the team, communicating with suppliers and agents, HR. There will be an element of personal work for the Managing Director, including arranging diaries and personal appointments and or dealing with personal confidential matters.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a PA / strong administrative skill
- A high standard of written English is essential.
- Intermediate standard of spreadsheet software experience required.
- Strong communication skills
. Stakeholder management experience would be advantageous
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Time and Diary Management
- Problem Solving