Fancy working with one of the UK's biggest telecommunications companies?
Role: Order Management Technician
Contract - 12 Months
Pay - £12.97 Per Hour
Start Date: ASAP
About the client:
Our client provides the capability for over 500 Communications Providers to provide service, broadband and data services to consumers and businesses across the UK. Their network covers 30 million customers and 8 million broadband lines from approximately 5,500 local exchanges. They are at the heart of Britain's drive to be a world leader in the internet economy.
Service Delivery is responsible for connecting, restoring and maintaining service to our customers. (First time, every time and on time).
To provide our client with professional and effective Customer and Order Management.
To manage orders through the Lead 2 Cash (L2C) Provision journey and resolve issues within that journey to deliver excellent customer service.
To provide and support ideas for change within Fibre to The Premise (FTTP) provision journey and embed those changes to improve the customer experience.
To provide Customers (Communication Providers and End User Customers) with professional, effective and timely customer updates.
What we'll need from you:
· Experience of working in an order process environment managing high volumes of orders and exceeding customer demand.
· Experience in managing 3rd parties and suppliers according to delivering Service Level Agreements (SLA).
· Experience in working, updating and keeping records up to date within multiple systems to manage the order journey.
· Highly customer focused on delivering a better service and experience to customers
· Team player, adept at holding others to account through a challenging and supportive style, whilst consistently delivering on their own commitments.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Must be able to work under pressure to meet demands.
· Must be able to solve problems by taking ownership and seeking proactive solutions.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!