Oracle Procurement - Lead Functional Analyst (SC Cleared) -Remote-9 months
Fancy working with one of the UK's biggest names in Consultancy?
Role: - Oracle Procurement - Lead Functional Analyst (SC Cleared)
Contract -9 months +
Start Date: ASAP
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realize their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. They develop and market software, services, and hardware that deliver new opportunities, greater convenience, and enhanced value to people's lives.
To support our client with their Oracle Application as an Oracle Procurement Lead Functional Analyst. You will be expected to be able to assist client with answering queries, resolving issues and incidents and providing best practice where required. You will also be expected to work on requests for changes and enhancements.
- You will have a strong knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite in all areas of Procurement.
- You need to be able to be cleared for Government vetting at Security Clearance level.
- Knowledge of Procurement modules and be able to explain their associated application processes
- Be able to work independently or with other members in the support team providing Procurement Functional assistance to our clients.
- You should be able to manage your tasks and update and resolve incidents/problems according to the client to Service Levels.
- You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to develop other colleagues.
- Provide consultancy in the Procurement area of Oracle eBusiness suite, as required by our clients. You will also need to be able to interpret client business requirements and map those requirements to Oracle functionality.
- Update functional specifications and test plans/scripts and also test the Procurement application using your core knowledge.
- You will be able to interact and work with other areas of the team (Developers and DBAs), as well as be able to manage SR and liaise with Oracle Support Analysts.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!