£55,000 - £65,000
You will be a key participant in the design and delivery of a variety of strategic programmes and business-critical initiatives, more specifically producing technical performance specifications working closely with the MOD on top secret projects.
The successful candidate will have the ability to break down complex decision into manageable components that can be analysed and be supported by knowledge of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA) and methods handling risk and uncertainty. They will be able to develop and apply OA assessment frameworks to drive outputs from capability gap analysis.
Experience & Qualifications:
- System Design and Integration
- EMC and TEMPEST standards and testing
- OA documentation across a project lifecycle
- Conducting User Capability Needs Analysis
- Verification and validation tools, techniques, models and methods.
- 5 years plus relevant experience in engineering/systems engineering.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on unique next generation cutting edge technical projects that directly support the sovereign capability of the UK. This is a team that will show continued growth over the coming years so opportunities for development and progression will be available.