Online Gaming Product Manager
Our client - an Online Gaming company is seeking a Product Manager to join their Online Product Management team based in London.
Working with the best talent tasked with design and delivery of an industry leading gaming product - your role will be to ensure efficient product lifecycle management including working with design, technology teams and stakeholders to define solutions to customer problems. You will also take responsibility for defining outcomes and key results for the online gaming product.
Other responsibilities and skills:
- Drives the game certification and audit process to ensure our gaming products get to market at pace
- Verify that requirements have been met during the development phase
- Market awareness - develop a deep knowledge of the company's product range
- Deep understanding of Technology and awareness of new gaming trends, providers and products
- Strong knowledge of Online Gaming Industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills