Operational Health Advisor
Nottingham, Coventry, with flexibility to work remotely
£41,000 to £47,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is regarded as one of the UK's largest energy provider with over 8,000 staff across the UK.
We're looking for talented Occupational Health Advisors to provide a high-quality Occupational Health Service for our UK business, joining our small but expert multi-disciplinary team of Occupational Health and Employee Relations colleagues.
Enjoying plenty of variety, you'll take responsibility for every aspect of Occupational Health from developing digital tools to enable manager and employee self-service through to triaging and delivering case management as well as routine health surveillance and working closely with our ER and Well-being Team for example on health promotion.
- You'll deliver a modern business focused Occupational Health service to several different business areas with varying requirements across an office, remote and field-based workforce.
- You will be performing a combination of both remote telephone/video and face to face consultations.
This role requires you to have the ability to work autonomously and at pace with minimal clinical supervision or escalation.
Essential skills & experience:
- Strong health surveillance experience. You will need to have training certificates for audiometry, spirometry and HAV's dated in the last 3 years.
- Specialist Occupational Health and Registered General Nursing qualifications.
- Occupational Health experience gained in a commercial organisation.
- The ability to identify opportunities, analyse problems and make well informed decisions.
- Commercial astuteness and a business mind with the expertise to translate strategy into clear actions that deliver added value.
- Be innovative, persuasive and a good relationship builder with the ability to influence and work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues from our call centre to field-based teams.
- Excellent communication skills: a great people person who can look at things from different viewpoints and deliver results in an environment of openness and trust.
- An appreciation of issues from others viewpoint and builds a climate of trust and openness.
- A clean driving licence and the ability to travel to various sites throughout the UK including, overnight stays in hotel accommodation, and on occasion working evening and night shifts.
If this role is of interest, please click the link to apply.