The Centre for Observational Research and Data Sciences (CORDS) Manager is an individual contributor responsible for performing and supporting non-interventional research projects in support of key customer groups including WWHEOR, local HEOR teams, Medical and others. Project work includes identification of appropriate data sources, protocol development support, and collaboration with customers on presentation and dissemination of results.
- Includes assisting with identification of appropriate data sources for the research objectives, developing protocols and statistical analysis plans, reviewing results and assisting with follow-up questions.
- Actively engage with protocol authors and researchers to identify issues and influence resolutions.
- Communicate the results of any analyses conducted effectively orally and in writing.
- Manage complex work environment, balancing demands from multiple customers to execute projects.
- Make sound scientific decisions based on a balance of data, analysis and experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Education preferred Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline epidemiology or a related field.
- Experience Pharmaceutical and/or Epidemiology/ Outcomes Research experience.
- Demonstrated abilities conducting observational research in pharmaco-epidemiology.
- Ability to use appropriate statistical methods common in outcomes research and epidemiology.
- Transforming patients' lives through science™
- Manage research projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate a study's objectives, methods and findings.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Experis within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.