Infrastructure Program Manager (SDNET)
We are on the lookout for a Technical SDNET Program Manager, you'll have SDNET network infrastructure experience.
You will be deeply involved in program and project management of the Network Cutover to SDNET and Application Rehoming at client global network and Data Centers (DC).
The Experience Required:
- Responsible for the growth, reliability, efficiency, security, performance, and overall health of the end-to-end network at each DCs.
- Working closely with client senior management, architecture solution engineering and other cross-functional teams to understand the business and IT challenges
- Strong backbone/data center/edge networking background as well as SDN environment
- Experience, Program and project planning, developing and delivering of SDNET, Network upgrade technical programs from inception to delivery.
- Build strong and aligned program teams and SME staff to efficiently deliver on shared goals.
- Experience with Data Center Infrastructure systems
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams
- Define and track key metrics and key quality and performance indicators
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Remote / London (incl. some international travel)
- £90,000 - £100,000 + PAYE Contract
- 12 Month Contract
If you think this role is suitable for yourself, please apply for immediate consideration.