Node-JS Developer Spalding(2-3 Days Onsite p/w) £50,000-£60,000+Bonus
My client are a growing Digital agency based in Spalding-Lincolnshire.
As a developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. You will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build enterprise systems.
- 4+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years Node.js developer
- HTML / CSS / JS
- Experience using REST APIs
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Develop and manage server-side components
- Design and deploy high-performance applications
- Integrate server-side logic to the user-facing components built by front-end developers
- Ensure that the main database and front-end requests are at their optimal performance
- Identify and implement data storage solutions
- Perform diagnostic tests, fix bugs, and provide technical support to users
- Document software development processes and prepare project reports
- Free onsite parking
- 5 weeks holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Bonuses (based on company performance)
- Death in service insurance (1 year's salary)
- Fully funded Christmas/Summer activities
- Various gifts for birthday and work anniversary, etc.
- Staff days out (quarterly)
- Access to training and courses to develop your skills
- Employee of the monthly bonus if selected by the board after feedback from Management
To apply for this role please send your cv to Peter Bibby on the email address below...