Role: Network Support Specialist
Location: Basingstoke (on-site)
Salary: £32k to £35k (Skill-set dependant)
Hours: 37.5 hrs usually 09:00 to 17:30 or 08:00 to 16:30
Security Clearance: SC Cleared preferable or BPSS
Are you an enthusiastic technical engineer with a passion for all things networking? Can you configure, maintain and troubleshoot a wide range of networks? Are you a Juniper or Cisco network engineer looking to join a technology leader? The successful candidate will work with our existing support team specialising in network support and monitoring.
This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and abilities.
- Experience configuring, installing and maintaining Cisco and/or Juniper Network devices.
- Experience providing network support to at least a 2nd line level.
- A good understanding of layer 2 and 3 networking fundamentals.
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot network related issues.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Cisco/Juniper security devices (ASA,SRX).
- Minimum 18months experience