Network Solution Architect (Mobile Architecture, Networks, Service Platforms)
Location: Bristol / Birmingham (with remote working)
Duration: Initial 3-month contract
IR35 Status: In scope for IR35
A Network Solution Architect with Mobile Architecture, Networks, Service Platforms and Solutions experience is required to join a multinational telecommunications client. This role will be based in Bristol / Birmingham with remote working, on an initial 3-month contract with the view to extend.
About the role:
You will be working on a Mobile Virtual Network Operator project.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Experience of producing end to end design solutions within a telecommunications sector.
- Knowledge of mobile and converge network architecture within the telecommunications sector.
- VOIP implementation experience and IP design skills.
- Exposure to working on Billing, IT provisioning and CRM solutions projects.
- Experience of planning, designing, testing, and supporting technologies such as VoIP, VoLTE, MMS, SMS, Push to Talk, Adult Content Filtering, and Content Based Billing
- CCNA, TOGAF, or ITIL qualifications would be desirable.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.