Solution Architect- Services Platform
6 Months +
Flexible working+ 2 days on site (London, Bristol or Birmingham)
Fancy working with one of the UK's biggest names in the Communications Sector?
- We are looking for people who enjoy exploring new technologies, developing new skills, using industry leading development techniques and architecting systems that really matter to our customers.
- We need people who like a wide variety of work, who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about high quality engineering.
- The client follows guiding principles which give their squads autonomy to make large scales changes to their systems without have significant impacts on others.
- To lead architecture activities for larger projects within TV & Broadband whilst driving the transformation of their architecture using modern software architecture principles and tools.
- We are looking for an Architect with drive and enthusiasm to devise solutions that will be the envy of the industry, using the latest technologies, methods, processes, and architectures to enable us to deliver new features and improvements faster.
- The role holder will need to be able to work with the wider TV & Broadband team to establish the use of the very latest technologies.
- They will have experience in micro-services and AWS services and will be ready to roll their sleeves up to help us transform using these technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience architecting and building reliable and secure Internet-scale platforms such as a Solutions Architect, Platform engineer, Data engineer or Software Developer, and wants to be hands on with developing solutions as an SME to a squad or tribe.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.