Via Umbrella only
The Network Services Pre-Sales Engineer will be responsible for designing and integrating network-based solutions for the client. This position will require a deep understanding of the underlying technologies available in the Cisco Enterprise Networking ecosystem as well as the ability to position these technologies in a way that is impactful to the client. This position may also provide pre-sales support for other OEMs, i.e. Juniper, F5, Riverbed, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, etc. The Engineer will work in a team selling setting and must be able to manage across organizations, worldwide geographies, and industries.
Accountable for driving Network Services sales opportunities including hardware, software, subscription and support. Activities are subject to business measurements, customer satisfaction, and functional, business unit, or country costs or expenses.
- Designs, architects and troubleshoots client network solutions including WAN, LAN, SDWAN, Security, Wireless, Unified Communications, etc
- Integrates Cisco solutions with other Cisco solution, as needed by project requirements (e.g. DNA Center, PRIME, etc.)
- Transfers technical skills and knowledge to client
- Provides research, problem solving, technical support, and general maintenance of client relationship
- Professional knowledge of the Network Services industry.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and have proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) or equivalent.
- Assist client with problem determination on incidents requiring escalation.
- Work with multi-functional sales/solution teams in the area of Network Services. Influence people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy. Be recognized as an expert in their field.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Experienced in selling Network Services and Support solutions
- Cisco Certifications: CCNP, CCIE or equivalent
- Knowledge of all business sectors
- Demonstrated leadership in winning new clients
- Successful track record of calling on C-suite and developing compelling value propositions
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems, assess opportunities, impacts, and risks in the development and implementation of solutions.
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong Business Development Skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills required, please do not hesitate to apply now!