Experis has an exciting 12 month contract opportunity for a Network Security Consultant who has significant experience within Network Appliances and IDS.
Role: Network Security Consultant
Clearance: Must be eligible to be put through BPSS
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 30/9/22
Day Rate: up to £850 (via umbrella)
Note: This position requires the successful candidate to go through BPSS clearance. Only those who hold British Citizenship will be considered.
- Evaluate current network estate and configurations for design and configuration weaknesses impacting overall security, reporting and proposing fixes to resolve these
- Evaluate and develop F5 WAF configurations
- Work with SOC engineers to ensure devices are logging effectively, sending pertinent and useful information
- Evaluate requirements, design and Work with deployment teams on IDS functionality
Technological Knowledge Required:
- 5+ years' experience working in Network Security
- Experience with Network Appliances (CheckPoint, Fortinet, Extreme, Brocade, F5)
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Able to effectively communicate technical information
If you meet the above criteria, please apply to the position to be contacted by an Experis Consultant.