Network Project Engineer - CCNP - Wireless Networks
Wireless Networks, Cisco Wireless, Wireless Surveys, Wireless Installations, Site Surveys, Wireless Security, LAN controllers and AP's, Wireless LLD - Low Level Design. Cloud Systems.
£35,000pa to £40,000pa + £450 per month Car Allowance + Full Corporate Benefits + Training & Certifications
South of Birmingham, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Berkshire, Home Counties.
This is a Hybrid Role with a WFH option, or office based or a mix of both depending on your location.
A revered and leading networks solutions and IT services provider are seeking an "intermediate-level" Networks Project Engineer (CCNP) to take responsibility for post-sales technical implementations either on-site, remotely on client sites or within the clients leading edge 3-Tier Datacenter.
As a Project Engineer you will have the confidence and capacity to work as a Lead or as a Supporting Engineer on a variety of projects.
The client offers Training, Development and Certifications in the areas which you will be tasked to focus on. However, Engineers should be able to converse at a more basic level in all areas of the Clients portfolio.
To be considered for this post you will be of professional character, client facing and personable coupled with a consultative DNA.
For this role your skills and responsibilities will include the following:
- Deliver Wireless surveys either On-site or as a remote off-site plan using the tools provided.
- Installation of Wireless Networks on customer sites (this does not include AP mounting)
- Deliver Customer Technical Audits and Consultancy in your technical area
- Lead small projects & take responsibility for LLD (Low Level Technical Design) including Documentation, Diagrams & Implementations.
- Support Lead Engineers on larger projects
- Work with allocated Project Managers to deliver projects to meet customer expectations on time and in budget.
- To be fully conversant with the Clients portfolio of solutions and services.
- Support Pre-Sales colleagues by validating scope documents and adding low level design elements as required.
- Provide support to the Client's TAC (Technical Assistance Centre) as required.
The role is predominantly project focused with Wireless Surveys and Wireless Installations and delivery but there is also a requirement to assist other IT support functions and SME's in situations and escalations determined by your Engineering Lead.
Technical knowledge required:
- Wireless - Cisco Wireless LAN controllers and AP's
- Cisco Wireless Enterprise Infrastructures
- Routing Protocols - OSPF, BGP
- MPLS, Leased Line, Internet, VPN, SSL
- Security - Firewalls - Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, ACL's, CSM, multi context firewalls
- VPN's - IPSEC and SSL VPN's
- Cloud Systems
- Engage with third party vendors, such as Cisco TAC
Highly Desirable Qualifications include:
- CCNA, CCNP Enterprise or CCNP (R&S)
Please Note: To apply for this role you will be required to partake a critical Security and Financial vetting process subject to confirmation of a formal offer of employment.
This is an excellent opportunity to rise above your peers - Apply Now!