Role: Network Engineer
Contract - 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for an information security professional with expert level skill as a Network Engineer. The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the key technologies used to provide network services in this scope. The position will require support of complex, multi-vendor, multi-provider network architectures and components.
- Build, maintain, support and troubleshoot production networks.
- Experience implementing and maintaining network components from multiple vendors, such as: Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint
- Manage switch and router configurations
- Assist with and support resolution of performance and availability issues
- Engage and collaborate with vendor on issues and incidents
Essential Candidate Skills and Experience:
- CISSP Preferred and one or more network-centric professional certifications
- 5+ years' experience supporting EDR services in a large enterprise
- Thorough understanding of OSI Model
- Thorough understanding of IP Sub-netting, Super-netting, segmentation, and micro-segmentation
- Experience with software-defined networking
- A deep understanding of LAN and WAN based routing protocols
- Passion to work as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate an ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions to problems
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!