ROLE: Network Engineer
POSITION: Junior Level - £35-40k / Senior Level - £60-65k (Skillset dependant)
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Network Engineer to join our Central London IT Infrastructure team supporting local and remote office WAN and LAN environments. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
As our team has several openings at different levels and in different skill areas, the list below are samples of some of the technologies that we work with. While we desire candidates with experience in these specific technologies, we also understand that each of the following have market alternatives, so the most important skillset a candidate can have is a good attitude and have a strong work ethic.
Top candidates will have an aptitude to learn new technology and have a "do what it takes" attitude.
- Cisco switching, routing and firewalls;
- Cisco Call Manager, Call Manager Express, Contact Center, and Unity;
- Cisco Meraki;
- Check Point firewalls;
- SDWAN from Silver Peak;
- Solarwinds network monitoring tools
- Bachelor's Degree in related field desirable;
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP qualification;
- Desire to learn and grow, with a solid foundation of experience;
- Aptitude to manage many different devices, applications, and priorities effectively; and
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, end users, and management.
Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.