Are you an experienced and skilled Network Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to a crucial client project? You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our client's IT migration.
- Support service delivery by managing and maintaining the network infrastructure including the firewalls, switches and load balancers.
- Providing ongoing support to our client and troubleshoot network incidents
- Conduct security audits, ensure compliance, and implement best practices
- Maintain documentation and generate performance reports
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Ability to be a leading SME within the business
- Cisco Certified Network Professional, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert or have equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Fortinet firewall systems, Cisco switching and F5 load balancers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent experience).
The ideal candidate has a strong interest for network operations, ability and confident understanding with Fortinet, Cisco and F5 technologies.