Cloud Network Architect - 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35
Our client is currently recruiting for a Global Cloud Network Architect to work within a team of Cloud & Network Architects leading a Cloud Transformation. You will be expected to work on a global scale and will be responsible for the design and implementation of new solutions to the organisation covering Cloud Networking capabilities. You will participate in planning, architecting and deploying to support their strategic move to SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services.
Here's some of the tools/technologies you'd be working with
- Azure, AWS, OCI
- Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Versa
- Edge computing / Networks
- Cloud Connectivity (ExpressRoute / FastConnect)
- Network Cybersecurity architecture
- Firewalls (Palo Alto / Cisco) and Load Balancers (F5 / Cloud Native)
This role will sit Outside IR35 and can will have an element of remote working.
If this role would interest you, please apply via the below in the first instance.