Our central government client based in London are recruiting for a Network Administrator. Responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting network communication within the organisation.
- Qualified to CCNP Security, CCSE or equivalent level
- Able to work and troubleshoot IPSec & SSL VPNs
- Experience of working on Firewalls like Juniper, CheckPoint, PaloAlto, MS Azure, Barracuda WAF and Barracuda Firewall.
- Experience of working on network switches, proxies, VSS.
- Managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Azure networks
- Experience of Wireless Networks.
- Provide some 3rd level ICT Network Support
- Ensure all network related documentation is current and updated
- ITILv3 qualified to Foundation Level
- Manage systems security in accordance with ICT Security Standard (IS027001)
- Very strong customer focus & ability to build rapport with clients as well as peers
- Confidence and presence to deal with outsourcing, customers, suppliers and colleagues at junior and higher level
- Able to work under pressure and perform as a Leader, work to get an excellent understanding of business requirements
- Ability to define and meet deadlines and targets set as Business Analysis, well versed with reporting, documentation and full project lifecycle
- Experience of working to tight SLA/OLA's and deadlines
- Experience of change management process
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Visio and Project
- Ability to apply existing knowledge to resolve issues on unfamiliar systems
- Able to gather and analyse information
- Able to determine service impacts and risks
- Able to understand and articulate complex ideas
- Logical and rational approach to problems
- Able to prepare and deliver management briefings
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and able to communicate at all levels, technical and non-technical
- Ability to liaise and manage 3rd party suppliers
- Knowledge of Websense Proxy
- TrendMicro Proxy
- PaloAlto Firewalls
- Knowledge of HP 3PAR technologies and iSCSI
- Knowledge of HP Converge System