Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Permanent / Full Time
Rotating shift pattern including nights.
£29,000 - £34,000 + 30.4% shift allowance
Life Sciences Organisation
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a Life Sciences Organisation who operate at the forefront of Human Health and who's customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
This is your chance to utilise your engineering experience in company making a difference in the world and for their employees by offering generous benefits. We are looking for a motivated and self-starting engineer who has both mechanical and electrical training and ideally a background in pneumatics.
What You'll Do
* Providing cost effective planned and breakdown maintenance support to manufacturing operations and development laboratories centre in accordance with expected service levels.
* Work directly with the manufacturing operations team to identify maintenance improvement opportunities, develop and issue proposals and execute work scopes for their area of responsibility
Who You Are
* Extensive experience of Engineering Maintenance in a manufacturing/ production environment with strong customer focus for product quality, output and delivery
* Have a clear understanding of legislative and regulatory compliance
* Be familiar with working within a large matrix structured organisation
Benefits include a 10% pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance and more! If this role is of interest please apply and below with your CV below.