£32,500 + Shift Allowance + Bonus OTE £36,000+
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a Monday-Friday days based role with the opportunity to increase your earnings through overtime, a great benefits package and minimal travel? This role is a fantastic chance to join a global brand who look after their employees and provide you with a great work/life balance.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the delivery of maintenance across all aspects of building services and undertaking pre-preventive maintenance, repair, and reactive tasks. You will have strong knowledge of building systems across all disciplines with a key competency in either electrical or mechanical maintenance.
What will I be doing?
- You will provide maintenance support (including installations; planned, preventive & corrective maintenance) in relation to site services, plant / equipment & buildings.
- You will deliver specialist technical maintenance support & services in relation to building plant / equipment
- You will form part of the on-call rota within the Maintenance Team (paid at £120 per week)
- You will ensure maintenance standards and quality of work delivered are to the required level
- You will oversee the conduct of contractors on site; monitoring the implementation & performance of tasks allocated
What do I need?
- You will need an Engineering /Technical qualification: Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 (in a relevant discipline electrical or mechanical)
- You need good knowledge and level of competency in other areas of building services (BMS, electrical or mechanical services)