Experis are supporting one of our large consultancy clients who specialises in Agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Their capabilities cover a wide variety of Integration, Open Source, Microsoft and proprietary technologies. They are seeking an experienced Integration Architect to deliver some of the largest, complex and most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to embark on 10 days of high quality, expert led MuleSoft training and certification, covering Anypoint platform architecture, before joining our client's integration practice as a MuleSoft Integration Architect on MuleSoft integration implementations,. This will include a Hybrid Integration solution for a Cloud and on-premise systems integration. Additionally, you will be the Integration Lead for distributed delivery across onshore-offshore model. Depending on your individual interest, you will be supporting integration pre-sales activities across their UK business.
What you'll do
- Work as the Integration Technology Architect on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a particular focus on MuleSoft Anypoint platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the Integration Technology aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, API Management, process automations, frameworks in projects and programs
- You will have the opportunity to work with MuleSoft and also our wider teams on large programs that includes multiple technology streams and complex architecture
- You may also be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to an offshore development team
- To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
- You may be required to support the business development activities for Integration technology; shape and design Integration architecture for proposals; attending client meetings with the sales team
- Experience and a proven track record of implementing Integration projects using any integration technologies / API's
- Experience in RAML, REST and XML technologies
- Architectural knowledge with good understanding of Integration Patterns, ESB and Microservice architecture
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Able to build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products