Our client is looking for a MuleSoft Administrator to join their IT team and will be responsible for supporting and implementing MuleSoft. The position will be the primary administrator and requires troubleshooting problems and providing appropriate solutions to the system.
- All MuleSoft Administration including user access, managing business groups, environments, integration applications configurations and schedule.
- Deploy and configure all integration applications in MuleSoft AnyPoint.
- Working with the wider IT team to find methods of utilising MuleSoft within the business and fixing bugs.
- Developing new integration processes to improve overall support of the software.
- Work with the product owners in the team to support the UA testing and signing off functionality.
- Attend meetings with the solution architects to review the platforms performance and have discussions about potential improvements and provide supportive feedback.
- Monitor CPU, disc usage and memory and fix any potential issues.
- Deploy integration applications to environments using out of box deployment tools.
- Create Shell/Python scripts, Reports and Dashboards to help monitor the applications.
- Document all processes and support reference manuals.
- Experience in MuleSoft Administration
- Good Understanding of Java
- Experience using Unix or Linux.
- Familiar with integration strategies (like API-led connectivity in MuleSoft) and Software release management principles.
- Strong understanding of SaaS
- Experience with Oracle databases and SQL queries.
- Experience working within a cloud-based environment
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment and obtain strong research skills to show resourcefulness. Technical minded with the ability to troubleshoot complicated application issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related qualification)