MS Dynamics Developer
We are actively looking to secure a MS Dynamics Developer to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Job Purpose/The Role:
The role of the MS Dynamics Developer is to:
- be part of the support team assisting with triage of incidents, code changes regarding defect fixes and enhancements.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work on digital, and API driven Azure services and will support the integration/automation of bespoke front-end services to Ms Dynamics 365 services.
- Knowledge in DevOps is desirable
- Experience in integration of QA automation tools.
- MS Dynamics CRM SME preferably with customer engagement and field services experience
Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and evaluating customers business processes against the standard CRM functionality
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM 365
- Experience of working in different Dynamics Modules
- Creative thinking with CRM solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Will be required to develop technical documentation and carry out hand over
- Experience in C# cloud native development
- Dynamics Case management, CRM Configuration, Customization, Java Script, Plug Ins, Workflows/Custom Workflow Activity, ASP.Net, C#, SSIS & SSRS, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, PowerBI
- Strong knowledge of C# within Dynamics Plugins, Custom Actions & Custom Workflow Assemblies.
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Development best practices.
- Design & Development of new modules in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience of Agile working methods (Scrum / Kanban)
- Immediate experience of Web App development
- Expert knowledge in unit test, static code analysis; BDD/TDD
- Being able to do code reviews / Participate in peer reviews / Code optimisation
- Write highly available, maintainable, and secure code
- Good understanding of Web and Architectural design patterns.
- Azure cloud services
- Expert knowledge and experience with CI/CD and source code control
- GDS experience
- Experience in integration with 3rd party applications and some experience of developing authorisation and authentication for apps is desirable
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental cover
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Maternity Pay/Shared Parental leave and paternity leave
- Sick pay
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.