Mobile Developer (React Native)
Remote Working (UK based - occasional travel to London may be required)
Experis IT is hiring for a Frontend Developer utilising React Native/JS. The position will offer remote working and the client has an office based in London so applicants must be available to commute on occasions.
This role will be responsible for the frontend development of the iOS and Android Mobile App and be proficient using React Native and React JS technologies and their supporting toolchains for testing and deployment. You shall be responsible for the frontend architecting and building of the platform, working hand in hand with UX designers and the wider development team. You will be supporting the ongoing development of the platform and assist with the architecture design, liaising with the relevant staff across the business.
- Front end development, liaising with the backend department.
- Building user interfaces on both iOS and android platforms.
- Utilise native API's for integrations on both platforms.
- Hand on programming in a sprint delivery environment.
- Work alongside staff in the business and communicate at each step of the projects.
- Support the development of Solution Design Documentation.
- Perform bug fixes and diagnose performance issues.
- Understanding of REST API's and offline storage.
- Strong mobile development experience (examples of work would be beneficial).
- Experience on both iOS and android platforms.
- Good teamwork skills and ability to communicate with staff in multiple locations.
- Agile environment, Scrum and Kanban.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Expert problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Degree level education.
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, API, Webservices, push notifications, GitHub.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply.