Mobile Deployment Site / Delivery Manager
Location: 30% on site able to travel Nationwide. Office location ideally be placed in Birmingham
Start: September / October
Contract Length: Start - 6 Months
In scope of IR35
Are you currently searching for your next contract position? If so, a global client of mine currently has an opening for a Mobile Deployment Site Manager / Delivery manager ideally with experience in 4G deployment.
The Technical Delivery Manager (TMD) role is pivotal in the Mobile Deployment team supporting the build managers and acquisition agents to ensure key deliverables are met for critical contractual deadlines, with a high focus on quality and assurance ensuring we build a maintainable network.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Leverages technical expertise to supply Technical Delivery Support for the programme where required. Monitoring all actions and activities, from scope to delivery, to ensure adherence to technical roadmap and time and budget constraints.
- Manage the BCQA Hop process for the delivery team
- Providing a technical build review of Site Searches pre and post nomination, creating a technical summary of each site on the back of the Searches and attend MSVs where necessary, reviewing potential build issues and resolutions
- Tender Reviews - support on request from Build Manager, team members and finance team
- Attendance on deep dive reviews across programme where requested
- When deemed appropriate by the Build manager, the TMD will also be responsible for the delivery of sites within programmes on time and to budget.
- Support scoping/costing of new demand, setting realistic targets to manage delivery expectations
- 4G Knowledge preferred
- Site Supervisor / Site Manager / Delivery manager experience within mobile deployment essential
- Excellent technical build knowledge and experience successfully building sites on time and too budget
- Evidence of successfully delivering multiple projects/programmes to strict deadlines and demonstrated ability to work with and report to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of mobile networks and the component parts necessary to deliver a robust network infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive internal and external stakeholders and SWCs so deadlines are met
- Experience dealing with a multitude of stakeholders in the community and within the business, demonstrating an ability to clearly explain key facts and persuade where necessary.
- Supported budget management and costs when cost was under pressure
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.